We Are Reborn – a Digital Experience Agency
We are a small crew of passionate digital natives who together drive and inspire one another to deliver exceptional work. We pride ourselves on our strong team culture and genuine passion and love for what we do.
Our Content, Social & Community Manager acts as the face and voice of our brands.
A passionate “people person”, you are driven to develop engaging content and provide the best experience for our clients and their consumers. Working closely with creative and production teams, you will be the first point of contact of our clients for all things social and content.
Digitally minded and tech-savvy with exceptional oral and written communication skills, you will facilitate the development and implementation of our clients’ social media strategy and content. You will work across a range of clients, from FMCG to Tourism and Beauty, in planning and implementing social media campaigns and ‘always-on’ activity across various social channels.
You will also moderate online and offline conversations with our communities and write copy for other digital and integrated assets and campaigns such as print, eDMs, websites, apps and proposals.
TOP 3 REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE
- Passion, creative and strategic thinking and drive
- Solid digital and social media skills paired with understanding of digital and integrated projects
- Can-do attitude and enjoyment of multi-tasking
With exceptional creative ideation ability and out of the box thinking, you are a thought leader in the creative and social space, with a proven ability to work with a team and execute effective digital and integrated campaigns for world-class brands.
- Highly creative and imaginative, and curious about clients’ products or services
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
- Media and content strategy development, implementation and optimisation
- Understand the different language styles that appeal to various target markets and brand voices
- Set and implement social media and communication strategy and roadmaps to align with marketing strategies.
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Create concise, cohesive copy for websites, apps, eDMs, print and REBORN proposal documentation.
- Liaise with clients on a regular basis, interpret briefs and report on social media campaigns.
- Attend client events for on-sight social reporting.
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series and writing an email newsletter)
- Oversee campaigns through the production stage to completion
- Build relationships with clients, potential clients, and industry professionals.
- Stay up-to-date with digital and social technology and trends
- A passion for beauty and travel
- Bonus Points: Experience with Marketing Automation platforms
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Develop engaging image, video and copy for social media accounts
- Experience with Paid and Social campaigns
- Skilled in writing clear, persuasive, original and concise copy
- Manage, mentor and motivate social interns, guiding them through tasks to support the social team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Work well within a team and with a range of creative people
- Work well under pressure and manage workloads effectively
- Highly self-motivated and well organised
- An eye for detail
- Ability to confidently present ideas to colleagues and clients
- Ability to identify and track relevant social and community metrics
- Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
- Produce content and copy to increase REBORN’s profile within the industry
- Understanding of SEO (search engine optimisation) and generation of inbound traffic
- Lead or contribute to social pitches and creative briefs.
Full time permanent role
Based in Sydney