WE ARE REBORN – A DIGITAL EXPERIENCE AGENCY
We are a small crew of passionate digital natives who together drive and inspire one another to deliver exceptional work. We pride ourselves on our strong team culture and genuine passion & love for what we do. We specialise in digital marketing for Tourism, Beauty and Lifestyle focused brands.
REBORN are on the prowl for a hungry and ambitious digital project manager. We’re looking for someone who wants to be a part of our vibrant, fast paced and fun team.
You’ll be based in Chippendale, working in a converted warehouse office with an energetic team who are fond of a glass of wine (or two).
- Maintain direct liaison with the Account team and company founder on current project statuses and reporting.
- Undertake responsibility for the project scope and be the go-to person for all projects and retained client work.
- Have the capability and experience to manage both design teams and technical teams
- Have experience managing in house and external teams.
- Define project requirements and work with the team to translate these to technical tasks.
- Strategise, self-organise and ensure the project planning and development is within the scope of work and successfully delivered.
- You’re a confident self-starter who can work autonomously, but equally loves a team effort.
- You’re a passionate “people person” who’s hungry for a challenge.
- Minimum of 2-year experience working in a digital or social agency.
- Understanding of Agile, Waterfall methodologies
- Understanding of common web technologies
- Proficient in Project Management tools such as Trello and Asana
- Proven organisational skills and attention to detail
- Knowledge of how to manage digital marketing / campaigns
- Tertiary qualification aligned to the role
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise workloads and conflicting requirements to satisfy the business needs
- Strong understanding of project costing and project profitability / ROI management
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- A desire to provide and receive robust and challenging viewpoints in a collaborative environment
- Ability to effectively manage staff resourcing and planning
- Experience with Accountability a bonus.
If you are looking to work on some great clients and join an inclusive, vibrant and fun team, then this is for you!
Send your resume along with a cover letter to [email protected]