WE ARE REBORN – A DIGITAL EXPERIENCE AGENCY
We are a small crew of passionate digital natives who together drive and inspire one another to deliver exceptional work. We pride ourselves on our strong team culture and genuine passion & love for what we do.
REBORN are on the prowl for a hungry and ambitious young gun to co-ordinate and manage our client’s performance campaigns and help develop content and ads across various social channels.
We’re looking for someone who enjoys working collaboratively to develop and execute successful digital strategies and campaigns.
You’ll be based in Chippendale, working in a converted warehouse office with an energetic team who are fond of a glass of wine (or two).
Performance Specialist Role
As a passionate “people person” our Performance Specialist is an integral digital cog in the team, ensuring our clients campaigns are always delivered with quality and optimised to success. Your key objective is to work alongside the accounts and media team to help plan and co-ordinate the delivery of campaigns for our clients.
You will work on major clients across Tourism, Fitness and Health and Beauty industries.
You will possess strong ad copy writing skills along with the ability to adapt to a certain ‘voice’ according to the brand, positioning guidelines and platforms being used.
Being the go-to for all things social and search, you will ensure REBORN and our clients proactively stay ‘on-trend’ by regularly sharing relevant digital media news and knowledge.
- Set and implement social media and search campaigns to align with marketing strategies.
- Contribute to digital pitches and creative briefs.
- Build relationships with clients, potential clients, and industry professionals.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends & monitor most effective tools & best practices for measuring the impact of search and social media campaigns.
- Management of digital channels including web, social and ad platforms.
- Work with the team to deliver high performance campaigns for our clients.
- A solid understanding of the importance of resource plans, timelines and budget scopes for digital campaigns.
- Hands on experience with social and digital marketing, to solve client problems.
- Involvement in the development of strategic digital marketing plans and campaign strategies.
- Minimum 3 years of experience within a digital marketing, social or digital media agency.
- Ability to identify and track relevant performance metrics.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Hands on experience with social media campaign or community management for brands.
- Hands on experience with search campaign management for brands
- Knowledge of online marketing frameworks and marketing channels.
- Experience in Paid Social (Facebook and Instagram), Programmatic Display, and/or other PPC channels
- Attention to detail.
- Must have finger on the pulse and remain up to scratch with the latest social media trends.
- Bonus Points: Experience with Email Marketing.
If you are looking to work on some great clients and join an inclusive, vibrant and fun team, then this is for you!
Send your resume along with a cover letter to [email protected]