WE ARE REBORN – A DIGITAL EXPERIENCE AGENCY
We are a small crew of passionate digital natives who together drive and inspire one another to deliver exceptional work. We pride ourselves on our strong team culture and genuine passion & love for what we do.
REBORN are on the prowl for a hungry and ambitious young gun to co-ordinate our clients social and digital campaigns & manage communities across various social channels. We’re looking for someone who wants to be a part of our vibrant, fast paced and fun team.
You’ll be based in Chippendale, working in a converted warehouse office with an energetic team who are fond of a glass of wine (or two).
You will be responsible for developing an online presence for all our client accounts by implementing social media strategies, copywriting, community moderation, content management, campaign reporting and social ideation.
You will possess strong copywriting skills along with the ability to adapt to a certain ‘voice’ according to the brand, positioning guidelines and platforms being used.
You will work across a range of clients, from FMCG to Tourism and Beauty, in planning and implementing social media campaigns and ‘always-on’ activity across various social channels.
Our Social Media & Community Manager acts as the face and voice of our brands across various digital touchpoints. Digitally minded with exceptional oral and written communication skills, they can easily moderate online conversations within our clients’ communities.
Being the go-to for all things social, you will ensure REBORN and our clients proactively stay ‘on-trend’ by regularly sharing relevant social media news and knowledge.
You’re a confident self-starter who can work autonomously, but equally loves a team effort.
You’re a passionate “people person” who’s hungry for a challenge.
You have working knowledge of paid social media processes, along with strong analytical skills and know-how of digital and social reporting tools.
You have demonstrated experience in critical analysis of customer data to draw insights to inform social media content and make recommendations to our clients.
You have your finger on the pulse of the latest digital and social media trends and key insights across all social platforms.
You have relevant experience in digital marketing and have previously been responsible for managing content/communities for multiple large, established brands.
Social Media & Community Manager Role
As a passionate “people person” our Social Media & Community Manager is driven to develop engaging content and provide the best experience for our client’s consumer, ensuring that all strategies and content produced maximises consumer engagement and satisfaction.
- Set and implement social media and communication roadmaps to align with marketing strategies.
- Community Management across channels like Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
- Be the point of contact for client and account manager on all social issues.
- Attend client events for on-sight social reporting.
- Compile monthly reports on social media campaigns showing results (ROI).
- Contribute to social pitches and creative briefs.
- Build relationships with clients, potential clients, and industry professionals.
- Produce content/copy to increase REBORN’s profile within the industry.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends & monitor most effective tools & best practices for measuring the impact of social media campaigns.
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics through best practice.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Hands on experience with social media management for brands.
- Experience with Paid Social Campaigns
- Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Must have finger on the pulse and remain up to scratch with the latest social media trends.
- A passion for beauty and travel
- Bonus Points: Experience with Marketing Automation platforms
If you are looking to work on some great clients and join an inclusive, vibrant and fun team, then this is for you!
Send your resume along with a cover letter to [email protected]